阿根廷 别为我哭泣
Madonna · 选自《Evita》(贝隆夫人)

It won’t be easy.那并不容易.
You’ll think it strange.你会感到奇怪.
when I try to explain how I feel.当我努力说明自己的感受.
That I still need your love.我仍然需要你的爱.
After all that I’ve done.在我所做的一切面前.
You won’t believe me.你仍不愿相信我的话.
All you will see is a girl you once knew.你总是认定我还是那个你从前认识的女孩.
Although she’s dressed up to the nines.虽然她的打扮无可挑剔.
At sixes sevens with you.却与你格格不入.
I had to let it happen.我无法避免其发生.
I had to change.我不得不去改变.
Couldn’t stay all my life down that hell.不能听凭自己随波逐流.
Looking out of the window.(满足于)张望窗外.
Staying out of the sun.远离阳光.
So I chose freedom.于是我选择了自由.
Running around trying everything new.四处漫游,尝试一切新事物.
But nothing impressed me at all.但没有给我留下一丝印象.
Inever expected it to.这本非我所望.
Don’t cry for me Argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
The truth is I never left you.事实上我从未离开过你.
All through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里.
My mad existence.疯狂历程中.
I kept my promise.我信守诺言.
Don’t keep out distance.别将我拒之门外.
And as for fortune and as for fame.至于金钱,以及名利.
I never invited them in.我曾未奢望.
They are illusions.它们不过是幻象.
They’re not the solutions.绝非解决的途径.
they promised to be.如它们所承诺的那样.
the answer was here all the time.答案一直在这.
I love you hope you love me.我爱你,希望你也爱我.
Don’t cry for me Argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
Don’t cry for me Argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
The truth is I never left u.事实上我从未离开过你.
All through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里.
My mad existence.疯狂历程中.
I kept my promise.我信守诺言.
Don’t keep out distance.别将我拒之门外.
Have I said too much ?我是否说得太多?
There’s nothing more I can think of to say to you.我想不出还能向你表白什么.
But all you have to do is look at me to know.但你所要做的只是看着我,你就会知道
That every word is true.每字每句都是真情.